we got to see our baby today!!! i'm officially 20 weeks today, and it was our 1st and only ultrasound so far, and we loved it! the best part for me was watching dust's face as he watched our technician do her thing - he couldn't stop smiling of course, and our little one was busy busy busy! i had to drink sooo much water before hand, but our lady stopped 1/2 way through the picture taking to let me go to the bathroom in hopes that the little one would get in a better position and stop moving so much. thankfully, it worked, and she got some sweet pics :) i think we've decided to find out the gender of our little munchkin, but that will come in a report to our doctor by friday. who knows - we may change our minds by then though! i'm feeling boy so far although my 1st baby dream was about a little girl. we will be happy either way of course, and we just can't wait to be parents! it's so weird that a little human being is growing and moving around inside of me, and i just can't wait until december (hopefully before that and here's hoping!) here is one of the better pics - enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
lol, what a little cutie! I can already tell that this baby is going to be SO cute. I hate to call my soon to be neice or nephew "It" so I will just say baby. Baby looks really health! I think that I can see a little smile in that last one, I will have to llok closer tomorrow. Can't wait to see you tomorrow, and I love the blog!
Aww... very cute! Aren't ultrasounds amazing! I was always so shocked that I could see something on this screen that I couldn't see through my skin... and in real time. It was so amazing when the tech would be like... oh the baby is about to kick and then I would feel the kick! Congrats you guys!
You got some great ultrasound pics! Isn't it fun? Thank goodness they let you use the bathroom in the middle. They let me too - I was uncomfortable as I'm sure you were too.
i can't wait to hear what it is! ah... then the shopping will begin! i'm still trying to jam norah into all the clothes i bought before she grows out of them! ha. and i didn't buy that much. they grow so fast, i can't wait to see your little one.
you must have got your U/S done at the same place as me...glad you had so much fun and got to see your munchkin...good luck on finding out the gender if you decide to. lawrence was so anxious after mine US and made me call the doc...but they couldn't tell. too funny.
Post a Comment