so....we went to edmonton this weekend with aaron and lacey and aj to visit the in-laws, and it was such a fun trip, but wow.....no more road trips for the pregnant version of me! my back was so sore by the time we got there, and my butt was killing me, and my baby was saying stop the insanity!!! haha i never realized how much your body really changes when you're pregnant, and i never imagined that riding in a car could be so uncomfortable~
thankfully, we had some really good times with steele, cindy, and alaina up there to make up for the sore back :) we did some hanging out, and the boys went golfing while us girls did some shopping (and we did some damage at those lovely edmonton outlet stores!). the 4 of us red robin lovers went for lunch there while aj had a nap, and the bottomless fries didn't let us down! then, steele made us the most delicious ribs ever, and cindy made such a good dinner to go along with them - hmmm so yummy! then, we played some of our favorite games and headed home a few days after arriving. the trip home was a little more bearable, but why didn't anyone tell me to steer myself away from road trips now that there's a baby growing in me!!
4 comments:
ha. i could have warned you! we drove the 14 hours from boise to lethbridge when i was 28 weeks along! OUCH! i literally cried of pain and discomfort the last 3 hours... at least when you trek to portland you'll already have the babe!
Hey Lyndz, I am loving the new blog Layout, I would guess that Dustin picked the color if I didn't already know he has nothing to do with your blog. Anyways looks good.
Anytime we have ever had to have a road trip while I am pregnant, I always make sure I can see a chiro RIGHT AWAY!! I try not to go anywhere more than like 3 hours away, I just can't take any more than that :)
yes i can see why you'd be so uncomfortable because you are so HUGE and all. and what's with this blog anyway? why did i have to stalk you through kristin zemp to find it? garage sale? how did i miss it? i could have really used some gum boots. this is some comment!
Post a Comment