Tuesday, December 16, 2008

life after beckam

here are a few more pictures of life after beckam for us tolman family :) we are loving life, and he seems to be enjoying his time with us too!












this is beckam's make shift bed while we are living at my parents for the next few weeks - haha - he actually sleeps pretty good in carson's old laundry basket :) he loves sucking dad's finger and sleeping with his hands by his face and winking and spending time with his new family, and we just love every move he makes of course!

13 comments:

Lacey said...

He totally reminds me of Dust in that winking picture, I don't know why but it is so cute. I have seen a few pictures with the wink, dose he do it a lot? We are getting things packed up and ready to go here. Hard to belive that when we get home you guys will be here with us! We are so looking forward to you being here, especially Beckam, I just can't wait to see him for realz.

Brittany said...

oh I cant wait to hold him...isn't it as close to heaven on earth. Hope the feedings go a little better.

Sharon said...

Congratulations Lyndsey! He is adorable and you both like you are adjusting to this parenthood thing pretty well.

Jacklyn said...

Lyns I have been gone for a few days so I have been out of it but CONGRATS!!! He is the cutest baby ever I wish I could be there to talk about everything and to hold him...I love him and I'm going to call you. I am so excited for you guys!!

Ginger said...

WOW! He's perfect! Congratulations to you and Dustin both (and great job by the way on the delivery!! You ROCK!!) I'm so glad you're enjoying every minute...He's so precious! I love the pictures...keep sending them, please.

whitney said...

I want to see him so bad! He is so tiny and so cute!
Congrats!

Susie said...

Yeah! He is so dang cute. It sounds like you are loving every minute of it. Wow you are Woman way to go! Hope i get to see you and the lil one over the holidays

Caylee said...

YAY!! He's so sweet, congratulations you two! Thanks for sharing and keep those pics coming. ;) And I love the name great choice.

The Pratts said...

I love your BABYLICIOUS stuff for Beckam! Cohen has that crib set!!

Anonymous said...

He is perfect in every way!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! Congratulations!!

Erin L. said...

Ally slept in a laundry basket for her first few months of life. They work great as a little crib. He's super cute Lynz. Congrats!

Lyndsey said...

Hey Lyndz just came across your blog. Congrats on the new little one he is handsome and the name seems to suit him. love ya