Tuesday, May 26, 2009

splashin in the sun

it seems like there is a little lull in the blogging world these days, and i have had a few complaints from home now on the breaks between my posts, so here are a few to play some catch up :) becks is loving the water more and more these days and has actually figured out how to have some fun with it too. he splashes up a storm in the tub as you can see, and he loves the new little water park that we found downtown.

 

he mostly loves to watch the other kids play in the water, and he just watches the water come up on his feet while i hold those cute little toes in it. clearly, he's not a fan of sitting in the cold outside water in his little diaper, but i'll work on remembering his swimming suit next time and give it another try :)

 
Posted by Picasa

becks is a regular water loving baby, and i know i already put this picture of me and my boy up, but isn't that smile just the most contagious thing you've ever seen?!? makes me smile every day, that's for sure :)

 

5 comments:

MotherBeck said...

I've said it once and I'll say it again...Beckham is probably one of the absolute cutest babies I have EVER seen...my own included!

The Pratts said...

I will always have a soft spot for bald babies. Love it! He's so cute!

Mom/Lynn said...

I've been checking and checking, but i didn't nag you, now did I. Cute pictures and way to go on covering him up in the bathtub!!!!! Love the water pictures and the sun and his hat and i think he's a pretty dang cute grandson!!!! His Mom is pretty good lookin too! Keep enjoying the sun and water!

Lacey said...

Hey Lyndz, I don't know how but I almost missed this post! These pictures must be making all the Grandparents really excited for your trip home in just 23 DAYS! Can you belive how the time is zipping by? Anyways great pics and you'll have to add the ones Steve took, they are really cute!

Nicole W. said...

can you tell I'm catching up on blog comments ? haha
I'm in love with Becks smile.
that is all I have to say.