Tuesday, December 29, 2009

christmas pj's

i really have no desire to blog right now, but i know i'll feel overwhelmed with all of the christmas catch up if i don't start now! first of all, here are a few favs from our pre-christmas family fun around here. i woke up one morning to my mom's and sister's creative distraction technique for becks - a bowl full of flour! haha he loved playing in it and eating it, and it was super cute to wake up to a happy flour covered little boy!

 

sleep has been interesting for beckam while we've been home, and he's had many a naps with me in the rocking chair. i love the snuggle time, and kait loved her little cat nap with becks the other morning too - such a good aunt!

 

we had a little late birthday celebration for becks with the grandparents before christmas, and here's cranky little birthday man with his sweet barney cake made with love by aunt kait and nana! he wasn't so into eating it or playing with it this time around, but it was still fun :) grandpa zoe and grandma moj made a delicious dinner, and becks got some pretty cute clothes, and it was a fun little party!

 

christmas eve is one of our favorite times around the hill house, but because us tolmans were at the peterson's for christmas eve this year, we did our christmas pj's and wings and treats and games night on the 23rd. dad played santa clause with the pj's which was a little scary, but he did an awesome job! he wouldn't be my dad if our pj's weren't full our camo including becks and the dog! haha

 
Posted by Picasa

lucky becks even got a trap door with his little outfit, and he was so stinkin cute ready for the hunt!

 
Posted by Picasa

santa did a mighty fine job on our pj's this year - big and comfy and stylish - what can i say! thanks so much daddio :)

 

the wings were good, the games were fun, and we all had a great sleep in our new pj's. the only things that were missing were kristen and carson and since they're where they need to be, i'd say christmas eve eve was a success for us! i LOVE this time of year, and life is good!

6 comments:

Steve Wagner said...

I love beck's outfit. I wish all my pants were like that. The family photo confused me though. I can't tell where you end, and the tree starts.

Holly Lujan said...

I love little Beck's bum hangin' out!! So cute! I love the PJ tradition. It wouldn't be Christmas Eve without new jammies.

Nicole W. said...

oh my gosh, that made me laugh aloud! both Becks butt shot and the camo jammies. so awesome. I want to meet your dad someday..he's a funny guy.

Valerie said...

I love the PJ's!! I think our Dads would get along, My Dad is a huge hunter/mountain man :D-and he wld buy those jammies for Jack and love them!! Such a cute blog!!!

Linds said...

Holy camo! I can't even see you guys, where did you go? Ha ha! JK! Looks like fun.

mom said...

Love the jammies and love becks back drawer! It was sooo fun having your family back home to Canada.