don't get me wrong, i miss home a whole lot, but it doesn't get much better than blowing bubbles with our boys on the green grass of portland in january!
we are so lucky to have a nice green stretch of grass outside our little porch, and we got so lucky to have an awesome spring-like day a few days ago. we took full advantage of it and pulled out aj's giant bubble bottle and had some fun. besides the uneven mucky ground, beckam was in heaven! he loved the grass and the mud and the bubbles and was so cute :)
it was lots of fun and made me even more excited for spring/summer to come for more good times outside with our boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love the last one of Becks clapping! it's like he's cheering on his big cousin for getting all the bubbles! so cute!!
lucky...I wish I could go outside! Have enough fun for my family outside too k!?
Chuck
ps- great photos!!
WAY TOO MUCH FUN! I love it!
Way too much fun! I love it!
Post a Comment