Friday, April 16, 2010

welcome to the family!

we have decided to expand our family and not just with baby #2. please meet tim the chinese fighting fish and his #1 fan :)



beckam loves his new little pet, and we don't mind him much either! it's not hard to sprinkle some food in his little bowl every morning, and beckam loves eating breakfast with his new little buddy. he always says good morning after too. so cute!

6 comments:

The Pratts said...

That is too cute! A fish is my kind of pet (I'm not an animal lover)!

kris said...

that is so stinking cute!!!! I love how he's leaning his head on the microwave too... definately a keeper of a pic!!!

Daya said...

That is such an awesome picture!! I love it when those moments are actually caught on film!!

Marie said...

We had fish for a long time, but after the last guppy died about six months ago, we just never refilled the tank. Hmmm...maybe we should give it another go.

Arrington's said...

My kids are begging for a dog but I think a fish is the perfect compromise they're practically the same right?!?

Linds said...

Love that! I love his little face, he is in love, you can tell.