we LOVE maddox around here! he is such a little bundle of joy, but he also requires a lot of my attention. i feel bad for becks and for myself as we both miss our one on one time together, so we had a little date day last week :) lace took mads (bless her heart! love ya lace xoxoxo), and me and becks headed out for a little date before naps....
he was pretty excited all suited up in his basketball outfit, and the excitement only increased at our 1st stop - the pet store!
no puppies but lots of fish and cats and birds and pictures of puppies! good times :)
next stop was a shoe store where we tried on some new basketball shoes for becks, and he showed me how fast he could run before we headed out for lunch to none other than his very most favorite place in the whole wide world.....
red robin! it did not disappoint as per usual, even with full hands dipped in ranch and smoothie on laps! i got this pic right before he dumped it all over himself! haha
this kid LOVES fries! he eats at least a whole basket of them every time we go, and he loves the "dip" too. he kinda looks like that kid in the mccain french fries commercial - so careful about his ketchup and the little pinky pointed so as to be so careful with his beloved fries! so cute :) haha
i seriously just love this kid so much, and we had so much fun, and i love my mom n becks time - even though it was really fun to come home to my little monkey too! becks is getting so big and talking so much and is just a really funny happy little man, and he makes me smile every day :) love you bubs and can't wait for our next date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
So cute! He really is growing and changing so much these days. He's at such a fun phase but it gose to fast! Enjoy him while he still hasn't grasped the whole talking back thing! Love madds to happy to have him with me.
He is so cute in that Basketball outfit! What a fun age our little becks has hit, the parrot I like to call it. He is growing so fast, seriously enjoy this phase. He'll be talking back and sassig you in no time! ha ha ha. Love you to mads happy to have a special date with you on Mom and Becks date day.
What a great idea!! The biggest hesitation I have about having another little one anytime soon is how much I'll miss the one-on-one time with Zach. You can tell that Becks was in heaven for your fun date togther!! I especially love his fry eating etiquette!!! haha Becks is just the cutest little guy and growing up so fast! He looks so grown up now!
That is so cute! What a fun little date you and becks went on. Lynz your an awesome mom! Becks looks like he has a ton of fun with you!! It's awesome!
:) I loved this blog!!! Such cute pics!!! oh I can't wait to see Becks again and meet lil Maddox!!! Miss you guys
I had a hard time when I was pregnant with the girls and after they were born because I wasn't able to have my me and Porter time like I used to. So it's definitely good to do little dates with him! You guys are so cute! You're such a good mommy :)
Oh so cute! You are such a good mom. What a fantastic idea, and it looked like so much fun.
Post a Comment