while we were home in canada, beckam discovered the wonderful world of dandelion blowy thingys, and he was in heaven! he loved picking the little weeds and blowing them and everything about them!
it was pretty cute and fun, and then beckam accidentally breathed in instead of blowing out - ooops!
haha he kept saying "help", but it was all muffled by blowy thingys stuck to his little tongue. oh the joys of being a kid :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh that's TOO cute and funny!!!
Ohh dear... That's really cute. Silly boy! :)
Haha that's awesome!
that picture made me laugh!
Kids are so funny.
Haha! Oh my goodness I can just imagine how awful those things taste. Beckham is too cute!
Ha ha, too funny! And seeing that pic of him with them all over his mouth made me feel like I had them in my mouth and it made me gag a little.
he he he... those are such cute pictures!!! I can just picture him trying to say 'help' with all that muck in his mouth!!! Soooo cute!!
Post a Comment