lace and i were going through some clothes in her boys' room the other day, and beckam and miles were out in the living room. it got pretty darned quiet for 2 toddler boys, so lace went to check it out and found this....
miles was blogging (i mean, what else did we expect him to be doing!), and beckam found the bowl of apples on the table and decided to try every last one of them - to decide which one was best of course!
it was pretty cute, and i think lace learned her lesson - an apple a day just isn't enough! (for beckam at least)
here's my 3 1/2 month old maddox too! bumbo time :) can't get enough of his little side smirk!
ps - there's another new blog under this one fam. enjoy :)

5 comments:
Oh, so many things to say...
1) "A apple" I love the little boy with the mushroom cut in that movie. Your quote made me laugh.
2) I've decided you and your husband need to start planning our dates - they always look like so much fun!
3) My sis got that present somewhere in Taber (during a v-ball tourney) at the pharmacy I think! I'm sure if you google it you'll find something! Good luck - they're hilarious!
HA! dennis the menace!
you just have the most darling little boys! i'm beginning to think that between yours and lacey's blogs, i'm becoming addicted. hopefully we'll get to see you guys at christmas! jay quotes that all the time... "a apple". i was beginning to wonder where he got it from.
Happy Anniversary! Wow, have you really been married for four years? I loved your wedding reception. All those pumpkins and gerber daisies. So pretty!
And the apple taster is adorable. I don't blame him; the first bite really is the best one.
BaHA! I love that Beckam tried all the apples because Emery just did that last week too...to a whole box of apples! Don't you just love those wee little bites?
Post a Comment