Sunday, January 23, 2011

what we did today

this is what we did today (among many other things of course). beckam started learning how to ride his new bike :)

 

 
Posted by Picasa

thanks papa and nana for the sweet wheels, and thank you portland for the beautiful january weather! ain't he cute!

7 comments:

Daya said...

I can't believe he is on a bike!!! He doesn't seem old enough for that!

kris said...

my heart just melted when i saw the second pic!!! oh my word!!!! I have the cutest nephews in the whole entire world... hands down!!! :)

kris said...

I commented but it didn't show up.... or maybe it just takes time but I decided to make another comment just because... so again.. my heart melted when I saw the second pic of beckam on the bike... i seriously have the cutest nephews in the whole world!!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

the first thing I thought of when I saw these pictures was "WHERE DO THEY LIVE?!" He's not wearing a coat or anything.
Fabulous Portland weather is right.
Send some our way!

Abby Metz said...

Boy he looks big on his bike!

LindsayB said...

how cute! i wish riding a bike was an option right now for me.

Marie said...

I'm with Abby - he looks like a full blown kid! What happened to toddler?