Monday, April 11, 2011

bath boys

everyone loves a good bath, but they're even better when you have a brother to have fun with!


such different looking little brothers to me - different coloring and different hair and face shape and smiles. similar turned up little noses like their mom though and equally as cute!


we use maddox as an example of how to get your hair properly washed for beckam all the time. he freaks out if a drop of water drops below his eyebrows, and maddox could care less as beckam shows you here!


it's always more fun to pour water on someone else :)


gotta love the bubbly bath time mohawks! we love bath time around our house!

2 comments:

Linds said...

They are so cute. I feel the same way about my girlies. They look so different. So crazy!

PamH said...

I can't believe how different they look!! Yet still the same...but that's how you and Dustin are too I think! You guys look alike...but different, of course! :) Me and Derick get that too...we've had people think I'm from his family and he's from mine...ha ha...