ok...ok...back to blogging. i can't put it off much longer or i'll be sitting in front of the computer for days trying to catch up!

we are home sweet home now, but here are a few pics from aug 15th - our last day on statia :( we spent the morning packing up last minute things and clearing out the house and saying bye to friends. it was so bitter sweet but mostly just hectic and crazy, so that saved the tears from flowing thankfully!
i had a moment a few nights before we flew out and had a little breakdown. as hard as living on that tiny little caribbean island was, it brought our family closer together and made us better people individually too. we LOVED our time there, and it was both hard and exciting to say good-bye and start the next little phase of our medical student life :)

2 comments:
so does "home" mean Ray-town???
I see your mom (I think) drive by my house sometimes - I'd love to see you! (and your belly!)
Hope things have gone well for ya!
Only FOUR big suitcases!! I'm impressed! cute pictures!
Post a Comment