i'm trying to get ahead of the game here cuz i know that one of my new year's resolutions will be to catch up on my blog, and modge podges are one of the best ways to catch up :) seems like blogging isn't as popular as it used to be, but i'm determined to keep it up and do the blog book thing one day, so here it goes!

3 boys in a bath is so much fun! the boys choose a color for their bath most nights, so don't mind the pink water - it's maddie's favorite color these days :) this baby boy loves his baths!!!
3 boys in a bath is so much fun! the boys choose a color for their bath most nights, so don't mind the pink water - it's maddie's favorite color these days :) this baby boy loves his baths!!!
the boys were watching cars and grandpa do the gross post-hunting stuff with carson's supposedly amazing white tail. they were totally enthralled and not grossed out at all like their mama!
proof that i do spend time with my little jeter man! love this little (big) man :) he weighed in at 12lbs 14oz at 2 months!

cousin time! our 2 sheriffs on duty and the artsy little brothers getting their coloring on. we love our weekly dates with the poytress boys!
i would like to think that if asked who their favorite person in the whole wide world was, my boys would say their mom :) after all, it's me who feeds them and puts them to bed and gives them baths and reads them books and wrestles with them and goes for walks and library trips, etc. sadly though, i'm not. it's gotta be uncle dust hands down for these 2 little guys. they ask about him constantly, and he doesn't get a minute to himself when he comes to visit. thankfully, he found a cartoon on his phone and got a little down time with his nephews the other day. love you uncle dust!


1 comment:
I'm right there with you about the blogs. It does seem like blogs aren't as popular as they used to be. But darned if I'm going to stop. I love doing it. Whether people read or not. I read yours all the time. I just forget to leave comments. But I do read!! And I feel like I've gotten to know you through it. Even if we have really only met each other once. Hooray for blogs! I still love them!!
Post a Comment