Tuesday, May 7, 2013

the randoms

just a few random pics to keep me on my way to getting caught up!!!

 


they love story time with dad :)




mads is a tad bit obsessed with his uncle dustin, so much so that he wanted to dress like him one day! haha and here are the hill family grandkids :) love these kiddos!!

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cara Lott said...

more more MORE!

Tiffany said...

Super cute Pictures!! I can't believe how big the boys are getting! And your baby!! He's growing up so fast its unreal. And I heard a little while ago that you were expecting again! Wowsers! If anyone can do it you can! Thanks for the little messages on my blog - its nice to hear form you, I can't believe you left here so long ago it feels, but time is sure flying. We are trying to soak in as much as we can before its off to Canada!

Tiffany said...

Super cute Pictures!! I can't believe how big the boys are getting! And your baby!! He's growing up so fast its unreal. And I heard a little while ago that you were expecting again! Wowsers! If anyone can do it you can! Thanks for the little messages on my blog - its nice to hear form you, I can't believe you left here so long ago it feels, but time is sure flying. We are trying to soak in as much as we can before its off to Canada!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

HELLO THERE:
First off, congrats on the pregnancy! I didn't know - I love surprises, so how fun that we can have babies together?! Be excited.
Second, I was trying to control the ugly cry at the fireside when little Beckham got up there and recited that amazing (and LONG) scripture. I can't imagine the pride and love you were feeling as a mother.
I was glad I could be a part of it because it was so special and know that he's a truly blessed little boy. He's going to do great things (especially with you as his mother.)
You're awesome!