here is a closer up pic of the last hair color a month or so after the actual color. we were going for some more low lights to make a darker transition easier if i ever decided to take the plunge. as you can see, i'm still blond :)
and here.....is the new me! i'm not gonna lie and say this is exactly what i was going for when i said i was ready to take the plunge yesterday, but it's what i got! i wanted a little more blond i think, but i'm already getting used to it and enjoying the change that i've been wanting to try for a while now :) i have to do a double take every time i pass a mirror, and i keep asking my family and dust if they really like it to confirm that this was a good plunge taking experience, and i think they're getting used to it too! anyway, there ya go - i'm a brunette for heaven's sake! who'd have ever guessed - not me! a big thanks goes out to elise for being such a top notch hair dresser and for helping me take the plunge instead of talking me out of it. i had to at least try it :)
p.s. i hate taking pictures of myself, and what the heck am i supposed to do with my face when i'm just trying to show people my new hair! don't mind the cheesy poses! haha
10 comments:
The color looks great on you! I think it was a good plunge to take--way to be brave!!
i love it. i did the same thing... while i was pregnant! ha. some hairstylists don't even color pregnant girls' hair, because they are so hormonal and change their minds. funny eh? i think it looks great on you, it's a fun change and right in time for fall/winter!!!
it looks sooooo cute. you like kaitland i think. i'll have to see it real life right away.
thanks girlies! linz - that is exactly what i thought and said when she was done! haha - i look just like her hair-wise but with shorter hair. thank goodness she's cute ;)
Hey I'm glad I found your blog!! Cute hair by the way! I love it when people do something drastic, it's so brave. And it paid off! It looks great. How's the pregnancy going?? If you ever wonder what your life will be like exactly a year from now with your baby...check out my blog. :)
way to go, if your anything like me you've been psyching yorself up for it for a while. soooo worth it. umm you should've put your belly in a photo. cute preggo girl
I hear ya sometimes you just need a change. I get sick of being blonde about every two years and go dark too. you's looks cute...but I still think of you as a blonde haha
I love it!! I thought you looked AWSOME at church yesterday. I was so rushed with the Super Saturday stuff that I didn't get a chance to tell you... but it is darling!
I thought something was different about you when I saw you at the wedding... now I know what it was!! Love the hair! I just read your post about bawling for no reason when you are preggo and can totally sympathize. I hate hormones.
Okay so I totally made a comment on here the other day and it is now here! What the heck!?!? Anyweays I love the new hair and think it looks great, cute blogger layout by the way I LOVE it. You need to turn of the word verification I HATE it!
Post a Comment