Tuesday, September 30, 2008

shout to working pregos and moms!

so....i have just returned from 2 days back at work in taber helping out the new counsellor with some check-ins with the students out there, and it was quite enjoyable! i loved visiting with the kids, and i loved seeing my coworkers and catching up with them, and i was just reminded how much i enjoy what i do :) there is a BUT though.....i am soooo happy that i chose not to go back to work this fall!

i'm not sleeping all that well these days, and my little guy seems to be sucking up a lot of my energy as well, and i am completely and totally pooped! working full days has just tuckered me right out, and that may make me a totally wuss, but i have come to really and truly appreciate all of you working pregos and moms out there. how do you do it?!?! my hat is off to you today! so, good on ya, and keep up the good work girlies!

3 comments:

whitney said...

You just get used to it I guess. But I stopped work this time when I was 5 months and it was so nice to have all that time off! With Roman I had a month off before he was born. A good friend told me to be selfish and just enjoy it. Be lazy, sleep in, watch lots of movies, spend lots of time with your husband. It is the last time you will have to be selfish for a long time!

kelsey said...

i also don't know how they do it, and i'm grateful i didn't have to. do enjoy the time with dust though, go out, have fun, GO TO MOVIES! HA. i haven't seen a movie in a LONG time. eating out isn't as bad, cause you can just take the baby with you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I couldn't do it either. I stopped when I was 4.5 months with Brighton. I didn't at all with Austin and it was bliss!

Ps. I am having a contest on my blog... you should to enter :) lol