Tuesday, February 3, 2009

for the grandparents

i quite enjoyed blogging before i moved down to portland, but i had to really work to find things to blog about, and i had to consciously make sure to take pictures so that my blog didn't bore people to death. now that we're down here though, and now that beckam is more than 12 hours away from most of his extended family, there are way more pictures and way more things to write about on here, and i love it :)

anyway, this post just goes out to the grandparents and friends back home who don't get to see our little becks every day as he changes and keeps getting cuter and cuter! here are some random recent pics for you guys. we sure love and miss you!!!


i swear the soother isn't that much bigger than his face! haha


becks always watches some tv in his vibrating chair after his morning feeding these days, and he just loves it! he looks at pictures on the walls when it gets boring but loves his chill time with mom in the morning :)


just snoozin - and please take note of the soother digging into the right side of his face - what a mean mom i am!


just a cute beckam pose for the camera


just chillin with dad - his 1st shoulder ride :)


cousin aj loves to help with beckam in any and every way he can! he loves to feed him and pat his back and put his soother back in his mouth when it falls out and he is such a good big cuz!



aj and becks cuddling before bed time. they are soo cute together!

4 comments:

Jacklyn said...

Lynz he is the cutest it looks like your having so much fun. I love Portland I hope your having fun!

Jacklyn said...

I totally repeated myself I guess I just REALLY hoping that life is fun for you REALLY

Caylee said...

What a cute lil man! I love peekin in on the grandparent updates! ;)

Lacey said...

It makes me so happy to see the boys together. I can already tell that they are going to be best buddies. Isn't it funny that they will both be running and playing, swimming and talking befor we move back! Crazy!!!