Wednesday, February 18, 2009

sunday best and balla boy

here are some new ones of beckam in case you haven't gotten enough lately! kristen got him a new shirt/sweater combo for church, so he tried it out for the 1st time while she was here visiting, and we had to fend off all of the little girls who wanted to hold his hand at church :) he was a total stud and looked so grown up!
 

 

then....we got him some little shorts and a cute t-shirt when we went shopping at the outlet mall too, so here is beckam balla style! he tried on his basketball shoes with his new outfit, but he still needs a few months before those will fit! he sure is getting big though, and we just can't get enough of him!

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lacey said...

HA HA HA, I love this last picture of him in his shorts and hoodie! What a cute little man he is.

Susie said...

oh i thought only little girls were fun to dress up. guess i was wrong. very cute outfit

The Evansons said...

What a little MAN!! It's true, boys are just as fun to dress up as girls are! And on another totally unrelated note, in the first picture, is that a "banana hammock" I see?

Marie said...

Yay! You have a blog! I had fun going through and reading back to see how you've been. Beckham is such a cutie! Looks like you are all doing well. Thanks for visiting me. I'm sure I'll be back to check up on you soon.