
we love this girl! jillian harris is the new bachelorette, and monday nights are highly anticipated around these parts! from the 1st month or so that i moved to portland, we have had girls nights every monday. we watched jason chose the wrong girl on the bachelor and were disgusted as was the rest of the world when he went back on his decision. we did eventually come to accept molly and jason and then moved on to watching poor little melissa get to the semi finals of dancing with the stars. we are now in love with jillian, and the monday night group has grown, and it's soooo much fun :)
i don't know what it is about this show, but it gets me every time. i mean, i'm superly duperly happy in my marriage, and i don't need a show to remind me of when i got butterflies when he kissed me and of when he did totally creative little things to show me how much he loked me and of the initial attraction and whatnot, but it's kinda fun to live through someone who's going through it for the 1st time, especially when she's as cute as our canadian born jillian! i'm just happy to know that i'm not the only one who feels this way! we had 10 or so of us girls here last night, and we were all hating wes (seriously how can she not see right through that fake sings the same song over and over again in hopes to be discovered fool!) and loving kiptyn and couldn't wait for alcoholic disrespectful dave to get the heck outta there, and now we can't wait til next monday!
here are a few of our favorites, and we can't wait to find out if wes really does have a girlfriend back home and if she's going to finally pick michael for a one on one and if jake really is the perfect guy. me personally, i love kiptyn and reid :) good bachelorette times and if nothing else, it's a good excuse to have a girls night while the guys study! love you girls and can't wait to do it all again next monday!


11 comments:
Thinking of my upcoming Monday nights without you is making me sad! I can't belive that you are going to be gone for three weeks. It's not just my Monday nights, its my EVERYDAY ALL DAY. What will me and AJ do without out Tolmans? I guess Poy and the baby will have to fill the void till you get back. I love Kiptyn as well and Micheal, can't wait to see how it all turns out!
You will come to MY house Lace!!!I'll take over Monday nights while Lynds is gone:) I'll even make you TREATS!!!
Okay...I can go on and on about why all 5 of those guys are great and if it comes down to any 2 of those that will be fantastic!
I can't WAIT til she gets on a date with Michael b/c he is SO funny!!
I love our bachelorette nights....here's to many more!! cheers;)
Ok, it sounds too fun to pass up, so I need to go to these Monday night girls night show watching festivities!!
That is so funny to me. I can't stand those shows. They make out with thirty girls for three weeks, and find their true love? I don't think so. But a girls night is a very good thing, and any excuse is a good one.
My reality show is Amazing Race. That is exciting to me. I loved this last season, but was totally sad when the mother/son team lost. Oh well.
I live for Bachelorette Mondays too! My pick is between jake and ed at this point!
Seriously, bachelorette night at your place is what gets me through Monday. Thanks for being such a great hostess! It will be sad to have you gone for two weeks!
Ha! I watched the Bachlorette for the first time yesterday... and I love that girl! Kiptyn is the bomb, and Wes needs to go. I'm WAY pumped about that one guy getting booted too :)
i love jake (obviously, great name), and all the others you chose, but i'm leaning towards reid and ed. kypton is cute, but guaranteed a player. i don't trust him. plus, it's too physical. lol.
i also can't wait for micheal to get a one-on-one, but i don't think he'll make it to the end. wish i were there to participate! i just have to watch by myself. sad.
I love that show!! I was so sad that I missed the very first one so I didn't know all the guys from the start. I was so happy to see that she finally saw what a jerk Dave is!! Now I keep hoping for Wes' finale!! I am sick of that song!
WELL, kait and i are having our monday nights watching it too and it's great until someone steps in and rolls their eyes and then we're like, yeah, a little crazy that we're spending 2 hrs watching this but it is fun to giggle and laugh about things. Great job girlies in Portland, Oregon and now i get to have my Lynz back home to watch it with us for 3 weeks!!!!!!! and of course, Becks and Dust!!! I guess i'll have to think of some treat now to keep up with the tolmans for that night too! No worries, we'll find something to eat in the Hill house!
Dad Said.....
I can't believe you waste your time watching that trash. 30 guys all picked by some producer who doesn't know a thing about love or relationships and all of them with the horny toads to suck face with one lonely little Canadian girl. What's wrong with that picture!?!?!?!?!? What's wrong with you?!?!?!?!?! Oh, and "Ed" is the best pick; calm, quiet, strong, intelligent, mature, and handsome. A lot like your old man.......
Post a Comment