dust's parents got back from a little vacation to vegas not too long ago, so when lacey got a little package in the mail, we had a sneaking suspicion that the contents may hold a little something for their 2 favorite grandsons and.....we were right!
aj and beckam both got official m&m shirts and some m&m's too, and they were in heaven! aj couldn't wait to open his chocolate treats, and becks was just happy that his little container made noise and had pretty colors to look at. we put them in their shirts right away, and here are our cute little blue m&m's :)
thank you grandpa and grandma peterson!!! the boys loved their treats and their shirts, and we loved our treats too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
the shirts are darling.
what fun to have cousins close!
I love peanut m&m's.
how long are you living in that country for?
thank you for always commenting on my blog. It makes me very happy.
Love their pictures and their blue shirts that match their blue eyes!!!! The are both getting so big!
Oh! I love those shirts! I want to get them for my kids!!!
can they send me some chocolate too?
I'm canadian...does that help ?
Post a Comment