here is our surprise at mona's work on monday. she was so confused to begin with but then celebrated by taking the afternoon off to spend time with lace and the boys :) darren was in complete shock and wasn't sure what was going on but was all smiles after aj gave him a big hug. for some reason, we forgot to video that surprise, but it was a gooder!
my mom broke into tears as expected and was soooo excited to see her little becks and to hear that we were hanging out for a couple of weeks. he was pretty excited to see her too :)
11 comments:
SO FUN that you got their reactions on video! It almost makes me want to hop in the car and drive to Utah. I love the video of Becks laughing! I was laughing so hard. When my nephew was that age we got him laughing like that in his jumping chair and he was crying he was laughing so hard. I just laugh that laugh. I'm glad you got the video to work it was fun!
definetly so stinkin cute:)
that makes it all worth the drive. I love your mom "it's not even funny" and beckham is cracking up. good footage
TOTALLY WORTH THE TRIP! I love watching these and can't wait to blog our trip! Bring your camera when you come over today!!!
I can't see any of the videos! I've tried 4 times now: ( i'm bummed!!!
i love it. i smell doughnuts.
i watched the beckam laughing first and forgot to say oh my heavens how stinkin CUTE is that. you weren't lying whe you said it was to die for. can't wait till he start to snort with his laugh!
haha! Oh my gosh, I loooove a good baby laugh! That cracked me up! What a fun surprise!
Becks is the cutest thing, and I love all the fun you have with your sis in law, it reminds me of me and Jade in LaGrande. You just can't put a price on having fam around
So cute! It looks like the Grandmas were so thrilled and suprised to see you all! How fun! I could never pull of the surprise visit! Nice work!
Okay, you may be a little crazy for doing a road trip like that again so soon, but it looks like it was totally worth it.
And those giggles are amazing! So lucky to have caught that on camera.
Post a Comment