i mean really - this isn't cute on little boys! becks has had some issues growing hair in general, so i understand if you don't agree with our decision to chop these little curls off, but he looked a little too much like an old man for us! haha not a whole lot on top but full around the back! here's the befores!
we took the sucker route, and it's amazing how a little sugar on a stick helped to cure any loud noise electric razor fears becks may have had! i was a little scared of it though, so dad took over barber responsibilities and did a marvelous job :) here's a little video and some pics of the process......
there was some head holding because that sucker was just pretty darned exciting and slippery, but beckam did awesome! he didn't fuss at all and got all stickied up for bath time mullet-free!
here are the curly locks he lost and no.....we didn't put them in an envelope for future reference!
soooo handsome! good-bye old man and hello cute little becks again :) love it!

11 comments:
I agree that mullets are a big no-no! They were very cute curls, but Becks is a little man and his new hair cut looks great!
Dad said....
You sadists!!!!! Mullet" or not, at least it was hair. The poor little guy spent the last year growing it with pride and a few seconds of thoughtless actions on your behalves destroy his effort.
Now, I do understand that because it was "red", there is less value than, say, if it was black or brunette or blonde, but to chop it off without his consent (and that of his grandpa) is merciless.
Oh, that's a gorgeous looking babe in the first picture in this blog!!! Whoever were the master(s) of her hairstyle must've been classy and stylish people in addition to very moral parents as well; the kind not inclined to the premature cropping of a child's hair!!!
I LOVE IT! Becks is lookin to cute these days and growing up so fast. I have to agree with Big R, that is a pretty darn cute little baby at the start of your post but SHE WAS A LITTLE GIRL. Becks is no Girl and his hadsomeness as only improved with this hair cut.
Good work team Tolman!
i don't know, i might have to side with ron. you could hardly call those curls anything but cute, not even close to a mullet. now james, he had a mullet, a STRAIGHT mullet, which is so much worse and yet so cute. and your hair was way to cute, i have to side with ron again on how cute it is.
Well all i have to say is, why not wait till we were able to run our fingers thru his mullet and curls and i agree with lindsayB that the curls were definitely NOT a mullet yet, just dang cute!!!! I know you were a doll face with your mullet several years ago!!! I also have to agree with Big Ron!!! But then again, Beckam is YOUR boy!!! just our grandbaby!! see ya soon
Congratulations! It's a big step that first hair cut! He's cute- with or without the curls (so not even a mullet)!
You guys are seriously the funniest couple I've ever met! lol...and I LOVe your mullet! it reminds me of Erikas hahaha
He is so adorable. I'm so glad I got to see his cute little smiling face (sans mullet) in person.
so you know...I totally agree with the whole cutting the boys hair when they have a mullet! Actually, the girls too! I think it's funny when boys look like girls cuz their parents are too attached to cut their hair! I buzzed Summer's when she was 3 months old! Ha ha!
I like to have my boys trimmed up too! Some little boys look so adorable with long hair - but it just doesn't work on my boys. Although Shaun and I often disagree on this point, I think they look cuter with their hair cleaned up!
Post a Comment