yesterday was a big day around here! not only did it mark 1 month til we land in the land of the true, north, strong, and free, but it was our maddie boy's birthday!!!
the big 2 - crazy how times flies! we celebrated with sprinkles and chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, and because we forgot the candles, they went in maddie's favorite lunch/dinner/snack - hot dogs later on!!!
this little man was so excited and thank goodness i made some colorful trix krispies as a back up cuz he wasn't so in to the coconut covered cookie monitors cupcakes!

sang and opened presents of course!

and we just played with all of our amazing friends had a blast at another statia birthday at the park :)

this little man is such a stud! his smiles light up the room, and his laugh is so incredibly infectious. he adores his big brother more than i can put into words, and he's a mama's and a daddy's boy too :) he loves singing songs before bed each night and still loves wearing his and everyone else's shoes around the house all day. he gives the best hugs and is obsessed with watching home videos and playing sports with beckam. he's such a good sleeper and eater and loves his snuggles before bed. he could ride in the swings at the park all day long, and he's recently learned the word "grumpy" and will go to his room and tell us he's grumpy and then come out a minute later and say "happy now!" we're working on potty training, and he's working on learning everything beckam tries to teach him too. he makes me laugh and leaves me feeling so incredibly blessed at the end of every day (well….most every day) that he chose me for his mom and that he's part of our little family. i love you eleventy four baby boy :) happy birthday maddie!!!


1 comment:
Oh, he is such an adorable little guy!! I wish Luke and I could play with him! He has the BEST smile :) Those cupcakes are SUPER cute! I had a cookie monster birthday party when I turned 2! I had a big cookie monster cake and I remember trying to eat cookies like cookie monster did. Oh, to be 2 again!
Post a Comment