we've never done this newborn photo shoot thing, but the amazing alys morris took this beautiful pictures of our baby girl, and all i can say is perfection! they are perfect and so is she :)
i was a little skeptical about the crown thing, but it turned out so cute, and then i found this little quote on pinterest soon after, and now i love it!
I am a daughter of royal birth. My father is King of heaven & earth. My spirit was born in the courts on high. A child beloved, a princess am I.
love it and love my little princess!













2 comments:
perfection is right.
The pictures are just gorgeous.
Those are amazing shots. And I agree, it is tricky to pull off a crown shot without it getting awfully cheesy, but this one is perfect.
I just can't believe your a momma of four! Wow!
Post a Comment