i still feel just as awkward taking these pictures, but i guess it's good to document the growth right?! i feel larger than life when i look at them, but i am so excited to be a mom that it doesn't even matter :) our little guy is kicking all around, so maybe he wants out as much as i want him out! can't wait to meet him, and just over 2 months to go....hopefully!
oh and i'm almost 7 months here :) i'm like 30 1/2 weeks to be exact, and hopefully these last couple of months speed by - wish me luck!
7 comments:
Looking great! I can't believe you are so far along already- it goes by so fast.
you're so tiny...i love it! i know you probably didn't want to hear that...i hated people telling me that with my first, but then i realized that maybe a small belly means a small baby...thus making pushing a baby out a little easier. haha. anyways...you look great- even if you feel huge (i do too)! yeah for being preggers!
TAKE THOSE PICTURES!!! I never took ANY with either Will or Aubrey and am kicking myself for it now!
Your pictures are darling! I don't have any preggo pictures from Brighton or Austin... sad I know! I felt weird, so I never did it... I regret it now!
You are so cute! Love your blog btw! and Love the hair color change too looks great! ttys
Hi Lynz!!
I feel like I already know you from Lacey...
You look great and we can't wait to meet you and your little one!! Lacey talks about you all the time!!
I think "lynz" is mentioned at least every other sentence:):)
good luck and enjoy it! it's alot more work when they get out! HA!
Nicole
p.s I love the song on your blog...I need more friends who listen to country music:)
see you SOON!:)
you really did pop! but you're still not very big. lucky tall girl.
Post a Comment