Thursday, October 16, 2008

cutest nephew ever!

so...i pretty much have the cutest nephew ever, and i just had to post some pics of him cuz him and lacey were here visiting this past weekend. it was soooo fun to have them around again, and thankfully aj remembered us and felt comfortable being his usual goofy self :) lacey is such an awesome mom, and aj is such a super cute and adorable kid, and having them here again just made me all that much more excited to live close to them again in portland in january. of course, i'm sad to leave my family, but i'm lucky enough to move to where there is more family waiting for us!


playin on the love sac and lovin the staticy hair!


aj LOVES talking on the phone, and he takes it so seriously :)


this is aj's "show me your teeth" pose, and it comes whenever the camera is pointed in his direction!


he was loving uncle dust throwing him in the air, and he even managed to look in the camera's direction.


lace and aj - love you guys!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Lyndz!!!!
I miss you so much already! I can't wait till you move and I can do my post about MY cutest Nephew!!!! I love ya so much and just had the best time visiting, moive right now!!!! I miss you. Love you!!!!!