I have an amazing wife!!! She has started up this blog and updates it regularly while I get to enjoy what she writes but have never really contributed with my mediocre writing skills. I figured it was time for me to do my part and enter this world of blogging...this will not be a common occurrence as it is Lynz' thing to do while she's pregnant and while we wait for our little fella to arrive :)
We are now down to 5 weeks and I know that more than anything Lynz is counting down. She has been great during this pregnancy and I am reminded everyday of what a wonderful sacrifice she is making . She has handled all the changes that come with being pregnant and all the ups and down there have been along the way. I couldn't ask for a better friend or future mommy!!!!
The reason I write this is mainly for her. I hope that when she opens her to blog to see who has commented or to check the blogs of others that this brings a smile to her face. Like everybody, there have been challenges that no matter how hard we try we just can't seem to overcome ourselves. In the past we have faced similar challenges and gotten through just fine but every once in a while, one comes up that is just a zinger. We put it out of our minds, we busy ourselves with other things and convince ourselves that once again we have beat it. We have tried to do it ourselves. What Lynz brought to my attention last night is that the Lord needs us to need him. How He goes about getting us to do that is always fun to figure out. In this case for me, He has made something difficult, although not impossible, that I usually am able to do easily. How grateful I am first of all for a wife who recognizes and helps me recognize that comfort is found in family and that help is found in our Heavenly Father. He continues to teach me so much and Lynz continues to be an angel in my life teaching me through her patience and faith.
I can't wait to begin a new family with her and the special son that will come into our lives. Do you ever just have those days or even moments when it just hits you how wonderful your life is?? I can honestly say that my life is wonderful!!! I am grateful for all the ups and also the challenges that push me to become what I often times don't think I can be and what my wife already is...I have a lot of catching up to do :)
Love you Friend!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
awww.... dust! that was sweet, and emotional. you shouldn't do that to pregnant people! ha.
i'm so anxious for you to become parents, it will change your lives in ways you never expected or imagined. it truly is a blessing and huge responsibility! you will do great.
Yes i have those moments. Life is great, and your post reminded me of that. Congrats on the new baby, I knew you were expecting but I didn't know it was so soon. It's life changing, especially little boys, Hope you don't mind if I check up on you two occasionally.
Hey Dustin & Lynz, I want you to know how much I appreciate your posts and the ability to connect without actually seeing you as often as I would prefer. We are excited for this wonderful phase of your lives that you are moving into and are very proud of the values that you live by. We love you both very much and are anxiously awaiting this new blessing into our family!
WOW, Dustin that was soooo sweet. I'm so excited for you guys, you will be awesome parents and wonder what the heck you ever did without him! Can't wait to see all the baby posts. :)
Post a Comment