ok....so it's past midnight, and i just got home from whit's baby shower for little finn who is absolutely adorable by the way, and i just wanted to say how much i love and appreciate a girls night out every once in a while. my husband is soooo amazing and is my bestest friend in the whole wide world, but a girl needs her girls too. it's kind of refreshing to share weird hormonal stories and to talk openly about things only girls care about and only girls experience and to eat girly food and to spend time talking about babies and kids and pregnancies and home life and to actually enjoy it :) i just really love "my girls" in my life and just really enjoyed tonight! so, thanks to jill for sending out the invites and to the makers of all the good food and to whit for having a baby and a shower.....and thanks to all of the girls in my life. i couldn't do it without you, and here's to many a GNO's to come!
here are the 1st few pics that i found of me and some of my girls.....good times!


4 comments:
ummmm...you just made me cry!!! GNO's are the best thing in the whole world!
I love the ode to the GNO's! and thanks for that stunning picture of me too, but i do love that Rocky is with me. can't wait for the next!
Oh tear I love GNO's and I am in desperate need of one. The problem is that I want one with my girls at home. I can't believe how little Luke is in that pic ahh it goes so fast I can't wait for your litle guy!!
I miss the girls night's out bac home! I can't wait till ou get here so we can chillaxe together again! Glad you had a god time and that someone decided to take charge on your baby shower. Remeber to take lots of pictures!
Post a Comment