one of the fun things about living far away from home (and yes...12 hours is far away!) is the excitement that comes with a visit from family :) kait decided to come on down the big city during her easter break, and we couldn't have been happier! we love having visitors, and it's especially fun for me when dust is busy with school cuz i get company at home with becks during our day to day life. kait was a little nervous to take the train and had to sit at the station in portland for over 1/2 hour before we got there to pick her up cuz her train was early - oops!
kait is the pro on sleep in our house, and she used her holidays to catch some zzz's on our comfy couch. i've never seen someone sleep like her - you seriously have to pick up her arm or yell in her face or take the pillow out from under her snoozin little head to wake her up, so that made for some good morning times for me! we had fun walking in the sunshine and just chillin around the house with beckam and aj and lacey...
we also found some time to have a sister's night out and did some shopping and then went to red robin for dinner. as you can see, they decided to put a whole head of lettuce on my burger, and hers was dripping with cheesy goodness :) we had lots of giggles and laughs and sang our hearts out as we cruised down the portland freeway. i loved having another sister come to visit, and i miss her already! can't wait to come home in a few months so that i can see all my family!
oh and i almost forgot...kait makes me laugh in lots of ways, but one of her little quirks that brought a smile to my face this time around was her organization. she had to unpack her whole bag as soon as she got here and lay everything out so that she felt more organized. she used picture frames and beckam's dresser for hair stuff and lotion,etc , and the floor was the dresser for her clothes - all organized into piles. anyway, i had to post this for kris who appreciates kait's quirks as much as me! love you and your need for organization kait - remember my closet is color coordinated too! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun with your sis! Makes me jealous- i wish mine was here too! I love that you posted pics of her organizational skills! I'm the same way- I need to have everything laid out and ready. Who can really live out of a suitcase anyway?! How did you like voodoo donuts? How has the last week been? We really need to get together soon!
ok the hair stuff on the picture frame... bah haha... ya well i have hats hanging from 2 hooks i put up outside my bathroom doorway.. not only am I 'organized', but I got style too!! You guys think I'm more chill and not as organized, but really it's all decoration and style.. gives me apartment and rooms character! Oh and I color coordinate my closet too.. mostly just cuz you both do.. but I do it... so woot woot.. I'm stepping up my game!! :)
Well, i have to say that kait does have her way to hang things and put things in their perfect spots and let me tell you that she does know if they have been moved or placed in the wrong spot. It's a great quality and i wish i had more of it in me for sure! good job kait on feeling at home at lynz's. It looks like you all enjoyed each other and that's what it's all about!!! Glad that kait got to go to Portland while i stayed home and slaved at work and oh, yah, played with the new puppy!
I am glad that you are all making it sound like you are so proud of my organized ways, but really you all hate it cause you can't snatch something of mine without me knowing! Haha..hopefully I am not so picky about my organization of clothes and lotions ect. when I get married or its gonna drive my husband right off the edge! :)
Post a Comment