Monday, April 27, 2009

my favorite nephew

aj is lacey and aaron's (lace is dust's sister) little guy, and he is our most favorite nephew! thankfully, we only have one, but he is pretty awesome :) lucky for me, i get to babysit him every once in a while, and we love our time together. this last time, aj was begging to make some cookies, and i don't say no to him very often, so we had some fun in the kitchen. he loved to mix the dough, and he put some cookies on the cookie sheet. then, he helped me put them in the oven and watched them cook, and of course his favorite part of the process was the eating! he loved them, and i loved having a little helper who actually helped!

 

 

me and the boys went for a little walk and collected some rocks along the way. we had to clean them when we got home of course (aj doesn't deal with dirt and messes very well - "blah" as he says). so, becks chilled in his bumbo while me and aj washed the rocks, and then it was bolt on the tv and toast on the arm of the couch :) i just love this little guy so much. he's such a good cousin to beckam and is a pretty awesome nephew!

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lynn (mom) said...

Oh my goodness, love ALL the pictures and it sure looks like aj likes coming to visit and those two boys are priceless in their picture together!!!!! Good job auntie!!

Lacey said...

You are seriously the worlds best auntie! AJ loves coming to your house and we are so greatful for all your help. Honestly I don't think I could make it throgh this pregnancey without you here, and probable after I have the baby too! Glad I got ya for the long haul and thenks for always giving Age all your love, I know you are getting in good now so you will always be the fav!

Anonymous said...

Dad said.......

For some reason, I'm against anyone (like Lacey) getting to both see/read your blog, comment on it, and then just walk down a few doors, open it and actually see you and your family. That's got to be double dipping and an unethical use of the blog concept! You're a lucksack, Lacey!!! Thank goodness for "blog world"--the place in cyberspace where I can actually feel like I'm in a place where my girls can actually be "viewed" and for a few moments every once in awhile I can fool myself into thinking that they're a lot closer than they really are. Thanks for taking the time to do blog so regularly---seeing a new one each time I open it is like someone slipping me a present a couple of days before Christmas and telling me to open it anytime I'd like to...... Way too much fun!

Nicole W. said...

K,first, your dad is SO sweet!!! If my poor dad could figure out how to turn ON his computer, i'm sure he'd write on my blog too...oh wait, but then he'd have to figure out how to get the internet up and actually type in a website address:( Maybe your dad can tutor my dad??? just a thought.
You are the BEST auntie!I ADORE my neices and nephews too and miss them SO much so you are super lucky.
cute pics!!!
love ya!

Jacklyn said...

oh how fun! and I was wondering how you make those collages?? Sometimes I feel like I have a picture overload...Help please and yes when I do a good job I expect to be rewarded with a scotchie