lacey is officially 25 as of april 27th, so us girls got together to throw her a little surprise party! it was good times had by all, and thankfully lace was truly surprised by it :) she loves playing host and planning get togethers, so it was hard for her not to plan her own little party, but we had popcorn and chocolate and lots of sugar and girl talk and fun. that's gotta equal a good party right?!?! haha we had the party at nicole's, so here she is checking to see if lace was coming, and here's the birthday girl in her cute pj's!
there were 7 of us girls hanging out til all hours of the night, and here we are in our party hats posing for the camera on timer and making weird faces like only girls do :)
and here are some random pics from throughout the night. lace got some fun little presents and enjoyed her powdered donuts and popcorn, and the rest of us were just thankful for a reason to have a girls night! happy birthday lace - hope you had a good one :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love that this is the only post you have ever done that hasn't gotten comments, lol. I get it no one wants to know about the pregnant girl and what she ate on her birthday, ha ha ha! Honestly I had a great time and I can't thank you enough.
Post a Comment