HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISSY POO!!!!
this is my sister kristen, and she is turning the big 24 today :) she's over in korea teaching english having the time of her life and sharing her amazing personality with that part of the world, and we miss her like crazy especially on special days like today. thankfully we have skype and facebook and blogs of course to keep in touch, and i figured she more than deserved a special bday post today!
us hill kids are pretty tight, so when one of us goes missing for a year, it's a pretty big deal, and things around home just aren't the same. kristen is especially missed though i think. she just has this way of bringing the family together and making us all smile. she is sooo easy to be around and one of the truest friends i know. she has a way of making those around her want to be better people, and i have definitely been influenced by her example in amazing ways!
she has a talent for working with kids and has so much energy and patience with them, and she loves loves being an auntie to our little becks! she is so kind and loving and has inspired me and the rest of our family to be more loving towards each other. she always says i love you and truly means it, and she truly cares about the little things in our lives which means so much. have i mentioned that she's drop dead gorgeous by the way? cuz she totally is!
kris - i'm so sad that we can't be over there celebrating with some kimchi with you, but we are over here thinking of you and getting so super duper excited about march and having our krissy poo around these parts again! we love you and miss you and hope you have the bestest korean bday ever! beckam especially told me he misses you, and he's working on the walking thing just for you so that he can run and give you a big hug at the airport in a few months :) love you and happy happy birthday chickee poo!
you (and when i say you i mean you and kait of course!) are the bestest sister a girl could ask for and the bestest aunt a little guy named beckam could ever ask for and the bestest friend anyone in the world could ask for! love you and smile lots on this - the 1st day of your 24th year here in this wonderful world! it's a better place because of you chickee poo :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I love her as well.
I'm determined to have her in my family.
Hope you don't mind.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN! I assume you will read these! I miss you too and hope I get to see you again next time I'm up in those parts of the world! Have fun in Korea!
I love Kristin... and by Kristin.. I mean Kristin Smith haha... Lynz.... seriously.. so I saw that you had wrote me a bday blog during my break, so I decided to share it with my Brown Bear class... well I read it too in my class.. and yes... I teared up.. what the crap.. my kids were like 'Kristen teacher, what's wrong, and giving me hugs... it was a great bonding experience... but thanks for the shout out!! I sure do love you guys and miss ya'll like crazy!! oh and I will try to change my background too for you... hehe we'll see how i do
It's true, she does make the room light up when she walks in. We love our little kristen and miss her like crazy! Thanks to a great family in Korea who has taken her in as one of their own, we know she is loved over in Korea and is taken care of and that makes it a lot easier!! Love you Kristen and good job on the blog Lynz!!!! you are amazing!
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment