Wednesday, September 2, 2009
this old man......
he turned 1...... on september 3rd 26 years ago!
happy birthday darlin! i hope you are having the best day, and here is a little post for you on the 1st day of your 28th year :) i love you!
my friend is pretty much the coolest guy around! he helps me try new things and makes me laugh and makes me smile even when i'm not so happy. he works hard and is a family man through and through, and he is soooooooo funny! he is who i want with me every step of the way, and i'm so thankful that i get to love him forever and ever!
he is also father of the year every year and all year long. becks lights up like never before when his dad gets home from school every day :) he loves bath time with dad, and he loves reading and walking and playing with dad too. dust would rather spend time with his little buddy than anyone else, and i love that about him! he gets the biggest smiles and the best giggles, and he deserves them!
dust is so busy with school but comes home as soon as he can every day to get the mail with becks and to give him his bath and to do the father/son bonding thing :) then he straightens up and spends some time with me and goes back to the books. he amazes me with his dedication to us and to school and to family and to whatever is important in life, and i just feel so lucky to have him as mine!
i hope you are having a great day friend, and i love you eleventy four and can't wait to make your day even better tonight with my best ever bday present :) thank you for choosing me and for being the father of our family and my best friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





13 comments:
awwwww... such a cute blog!!! Ya'll are just such a great family!! and I second how awesome your hubby is!!!!! I too hope that Dust has an amazingly stellar day!!! Lots of love
What a sweet tribute! You are such a cute family! And it's obvious what a great dad he is to sweet becks & dedicated loving husband to you. I hope he had/has an awesome birthday. Was it yesterday or today? Cuz today would be even cooler than yesterday to have a birthday ;)
Suck a great tribute to a great hubbie and father. You deserve all these great things said about you, dust and we hope you have a great, great birthday!!!!
Ron said...
Happy birthday Dustin. Even if you have red hair and received a compromised "education" at LCI, we agree with Lyndsey that you pretty well rule as a husband and father. Have a great one kiddo!!
Don't we just love SPELL CHECK!!!! If i only used it when it mattered. Now, Dust, you know what i meant and it was SUCH a great tribute to "THE MAN"!!!!
aww that made me all teary eyed....probably b/c i've been up since 4am;)! haha..no really, Dustin you are a great person and Steve and I love to hang out with you and Lynds. You really are one of the funniest people I know and totally make me laugh..I love having friends who make me laugh, so thanks!
You and Lynds make a perfect pair and us Wagners love you all!
happy birthday big guy!
p.s Love the green snot silly puddy. Nice.
Wow brither you made yourself some serious fans and I am going to jump right on the band wagon! I feel so blessed to have you as a brother, the older we get the closer I feel to you. I look up to you in a lot of ways and feel blessed that you are not only my brother but on of my best friends. I hope, well I actually know what Lyndz has planned so I KNOW, today is a great day and that you live it up on your 27th Birthday!
Happy B-day, Dustin.
I love that you call him friend, Lynds. I hope you have a great birthday Dustin.
Way cute post! Happy b-day Dustin! You guys are a fun and cute fam!
Hey Lyndsey, just wanted to let you know how great of a wife and mother we think you are. You spend the time to make such a great tribute to Dustin who we love so much and admire along with you. Thank you for being such a great support to him and for doing such a great job with our little Beckam. We love you all.
Such a sweet post! You guys are so cute together.
Post a Comment