say hello to statia's newest animal shelter volunteers :)
beckam dotes on them while maddie runs from them, but we have all been loving our mornings volunteering at the shelter here taking care of these cute little puppies! we just feed them, play with them, walk them, and clean out their cages and call it a day :)
kinda nice to only do the fun easy stuff, but we can't wait til we can get this kid a puppy of his own one day too. he is so good with them and loves every minute of it, especially how they chase him when he runs. too cute :)


4 comments:
LOVE them and how they are mauling Mads, and Beckam you can tell, loves to play and run with them. Love seeing the pictures and Mads trying to protect himself but some darling pictures and also love the one with becks and the pup!!!! Thanks for the new pictures!
Ummm....that is SO cute! How fun!
That is such a great idea! Carter would love to have a dog, but I'm not ready to commit. (Hello, we have a new baby. How much poop am I supposed to clean up?) Maybe I could see if they would let him be a volunteer at the animal shelter here.
What a cute post Linds, and what a great opportunity to volunteer. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Hope all is well
Love Kaleb
Post a Comment