first of all, props to all of you who come up with creative attention grabbing titles for your posts. me and dust have been sitting here for a few minutes trying to think of a fun title for this one....to no avail obviously. thanks to dust for actually coming up with something though!
clearly, beckam is a corner man and loves his soft comfy bumpers. i never really realized how important these cuddly jail bar protectors are, but beckam makes the best of them most every night and is a pretty cute little bumper sleeper man :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
oh my gosh, that is SO cute! it's so funny how they have their little quirks....their likes and dislikes at such an early age, haha!!! fun that you documented it..he'll love this post when he's older.
see ya soon!!!
Summer does the same thing. Funny how they look so uncomfortable yet they are sound asleep! Loving your older posts by the way...hilarious story about the pee, and what a great way to tell Dustin that you are pregnant. I don't know if I could have waited that long to tell my husband, but so cute! And I love the name Tenley. ha ha, good ol' bachelor!So even though I think you will have a boy, if it's a girl, she is gonna be SO CUTE!!
Dad said....
Bad news.......only a hockey kind of kid would exhibit this kind of behavior this early in life. This must indicate that some kind of genetic mutation has occurred---likely as a result of his father having red hair and having been educated at LCI---and the normal, basketball type of behaviors (planting himself in the middle of the mattress with his hands at the "ready" posiiton) that should typically be occurring in the crib at this point are going to have to be environmentally induced. That is best achieved by placing large object under the mattress at both ends and on the sides and forcing him to roll to the middle of the crib until he begins to take that position naturally. You're welcome for this timely and important advice.
Well, we now know for sure that he moves around alot and loves to be in the corners!!!! So cute! I'm thinking we'll need some pads when you come to visit!!! Can't hardly wait to see you guys!
So cute! I always find Ezra up in the corner of his crib too!
haha! what a cutie. and please...your titles are catchy! that's my least favorite part of blogging. i clearly put zero thought into mine too! does anybody even pay attention to them??
Cute. I've never done bumper pads on my cribs, so my kids havne't ever snuggled up to the edges. Very sweet.
And I thought the title was very smart.
Waahaha! I just got it! And In THIS corner!... Geesh Good One, I'm just a little slow :)
Isn't it funny how smooshing into a corner, face down could be so comforting?! I love that you take sleeping pictures. That's hilarious and cute!
Oh my goodness, so adorbale!!
Post a Comment