Monday, February 22, 2010

randoms

it's catch up time, so here are a few pics from the last few weeks! here are our matching drummer boys keeping busy while us moms kept busy ourselves! gotta love the wooden spoon and pot combination!

 

becks loves oranges, and apparently he takes it into his own hands if we won't peel them for him!

 

here is miles getting so big! his smile is one of my favorite things, and it doesn't take much to make this kid happy :)

 
Posted by Picasa

i really don't want to put those safety things on every cupboard door and drawer but it looks like it may be time to face the fact that it's time!

 
Posted by Picasa

beckam always gets jealous when he sees dust putting on his lip conditioner, so dust started sharing. becks loves the tingly sensation!

 

ewww!!! i seriously can't believe i actually bathed becks in this water, but our landlord assured us it was fine and would clean itself out quickly. i guess there was some sort of pipe cleaning going on, and the sediment sticks around for a while?!?! either way - ewww! he didn't notice though!

 

haha i love beck's little quirk of hating his hands being dirty - even if they're covered with warm chocolate chip cookie right out of the oven!

 
Posted by Picasa

lastly, my new favorite picture! i've been noticing lately how big becks is getting! he is growing up so fast and is such a fun little man :) i'm really trying to treasure the time i left with just him, and i just love this little guy eleventy four!

 

 
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Julie said...

They grow up so fast! I love that he squished his cookie, but didn't like that he had a dirty hand. That cracks me up! What a cutie!

Lacey said...

We are so blessed! I can't belive that the boys aer all so big and that you're already halfway done your pregnancey!!!! I also wanted to say that my favorite part of this post is when you refered to it as, "Lip conditioner" HA HA HA, I love it!

Lacey said...

I can't belive how big the boys are all getting, we are so blessed!!!! It's so true that one day they're your baby and the next thing you know they look like little men in their pictures!!! 20 more weeks and you'll be posting pictures of you new little baby, can't wait!!! Oh yeah, my favorite part of this post is where you refered to it as, "lip conditioner" HA HA HA, so hilarious!!

LindsayB said...

he is looking so big! he's gonna look like such a big boy when baby #2 comes. and seriously, that bath water, yikes! he won't let his hands be dirty from a cookie (which looks so good by they way) but he'll bathe in that! can't wait to see you guys.

Jennie Holt said...

he is so cute!! at first i thought maybe he had an accident in the tub and wanted to puke...i am so glad that wasn't the case!!

The Pratts said...

Beckam is adorable and getting so big! Oh my, that bath water! Hilarious. Have you found out what you're having??

Kinsey said...

I have to agree with Lace on the "lip conditioner"! Too funny! I don't think I've ever heard anyone call it that before! Becks is getting so big. That picture of him in the red sweater is adorable! I know we always say this...but we have to play...soon! It's almost break time again!

kelsey said...

that picture is SUPER cute of beckam, and the one with you and him as well. i need that chocolate chip cookie, asap.

Jeff and Amy said...

Ah, he is getting so big! Ha ha, when I saw the tub picture I thought that he had diarrhea - thank goodness it wasn't that.

Brittany said...

wait till you change becks "little" bum next to the new babies little little bum!! I also like the lip conditioner comment, we'll have to start using that, and honestly maybe you should boil that water before you bathe him in it haha!

Marie said...

Before reading, I thought you had some of those bathtub tints and were just bathing him in the orange colour. Not so, I discovered!

I love his face with the cookie dough picture. Totally looks like his mama!

Linds said...

He is gettin big. Even so much bigger than when I met him. Cutie!!