Thursday, February 11, 2010

SURPRISE FRIEND!!!!

So you've known for a while friend that something was in the works. Im sure you've had ideas and a little hint of what was coming but I hope that I was sneaky enough to cover up my plans for you tomorrow :) I've been so appreciative of you lately and have noticed how much work you do around the house with Beckam while I am at school all day. I know you love being a mom but I also know that there are days when you wish you could call in sick and just have a day away. Well, that's my Valentines day present to you this year. Now, I don't want you to start panicking and worrying that you didn't get me anything this year. I want to do this for you and I don't expect anything in return. It being Valentine's day is the least of the reasons why I want to give you a day off. I want to do this because I love you and you deserve it even though you probably don't feel that way. I want you to go tomorrow and enjoy the day....don't think about cost, me and Beckam, or anything else...take some time for you. Im only going to give you a start on what is happening tommorow and then you'll just have to wait for what the rest of the day holds in store.

Im taking the day off of school tomorrow in order to be Mr. Mom!!! Me and becks are going to spend the day together while mom heads off to Dosha Salon and Spa for a relaxing 1 hour massage. That's all you get right now for your plans tomorrow ;)



Enjoy sleeping in and then have a blast while you have a day for you!!! I love you friend...I hope you enjoy the day!!!!!!

5 comments:

kris said...

SWEET!!! I talked to you this morning and as if you didn't mention this.. ya brat!!! Have a blast and enjoy that massage!! Dust... you're the bomb!!! Love you guys

lynz said...

i have the best husband in the whole wide world! i don't even know what is all happening tomorrow, but the fact that i get to sleep in and get a massage is enough to make it the best surprise ever :) love you friend and thank you sooooo much!

Linds said...

Lynz, you are one lucky woman!!!

Jeff and Amy said...

I am soooo jealous! I hope you enjoyed your day of relaxation!

The Lowry's said...

Aww what a sweet gift. So thoughtful and one you will always remember, not like another stuffed valentine bear or chocolate that would disappear quickly, well in my case at least.