here are some pics of us just chillin like we do every day down here in portland :) becks loves his toy story couch, his basketball, and watching basketball with dad, and here's a picture of him with his 3 loves! so cute!
beckam LOVES shoes! he is constantly in our closet or pulling them out of the front closet, and it's pretty cute til i have to put them all away!
he also loves our oven mitts, and aunt kris helped him figure out how to use them while she was here.
beckam is a mama's boy for the most part, and he is ALWAYS with me, including when i'm getting ready in the morning. he usually whines at my legs, but dry erase markers and toilet seat are his new entertainment :) love it!
i can't help but check on my boy every night, and i love when i find him in positions like this - so cute!
my boy isn't a huge sweets fan, but he does find other ways to entertain himself with my yummy cookies :)
aren't cousins the best! aj and beckam have so much fun together and love sharing the couch while watching cartoons. love our boys and our chillin time together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
The toilet/markers is genius! Track pulls everything out from under the sink while I get ready that would be a much faster clean up! Beckam is such a doll I love to see what they will come up with all on their own
those are so cute Lynds! Becks is such a darling and it's fun watching his personality develop. I love his "pf's" and his "buhs" ....just love him!
I am totally stealing the writing on the toilet seat idea! And I still check on Porter every night, and the girls too of course. I love seeing what positions they are in :)
Post a Comment