i don't know what it is, but i love ducks! they are one of my favorite animals, and i especially love little ducklings and watching them swim around and bob for food. this along with beck's love for birds and animals made it easy for us to say yes to a fun mom n me activity at a park full of ducks last week :)
don't worry, my little curly mullet man will be getting a trim soon!
he loved looking at the ducks from afar, but this flight right by our feet was a little nerve racking for him!
the geese weren't quite as calm and nice as the ducks. they were hissing at us and really quite mad that we forgot some bread to feed them! lace stood in the bushes with aj taking pictures as me, becks, and miles tried to clear the path by kicking at these crazy things along the way! haha
and what the crap is this thing? not sure but it wasn't friendly either! we hurried past the crazies and on to the ducks as quick as possible!
becks loves quacking like a duck, so i joined in the fun :) love my duck loving boy!
here's some of the crew checking out the little ducklings we found....
sooooo cute!
it started raining on us of course, so we made a little time for playing in the puddles and mud - fun fun! it was a fun little adventure and one we'll do again soon i'm sure - with food to feed the crazy geese this time of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love that you love ducks! I asked Cohen last week what his favourite animal was, and he said a duck. I thought that was a hilarious answer for some reason. Anyhoo, you are pretty brave to kick the geese out of the way. Those things are scary, and bite! Cute pics, you live in a gorgeous (rainy) place!
Oh man, I miss Mommy and me. I love those gardens.
Oh my gosh! That park looks so pretty, but you wouldn't catch me dead there. I'm so scared of birds!! haha It looks like you guys had a great time though!
Post a Comment