it has been HOT here lately! i have learned to love and appreciate the heat - as long as we're at the pool anyway. we go down with lots of moms and tots pretty much every day around 3:30, and we love it :) beckam kicks his feet and smiles big every time he sees the pool, and he doesn't take nearly as long to get used to the chilly water now. we love cooling off and visiting with friends and can't wait for 3:30 to roll around so that we can load up the stroller and head on down!
also, with the hot weather we've been having down here, there is ALWAYS watermelon in the fridge! we are watermelon loves to the extreme, and we recently found out that beckam is too! i love this curious little face :) haha
anyway, it's supposed to be like 38 here this weekend - burn baby burn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Burn baby burn is right! It's too hot! How nice it must be to have a pool! Cute pics!
Oh I love the heat... I sat outside during lunch yesterday and got a sweet tan! I wish I coulda spent yesterday at the pool!! Have a great hot weekend in some water!! Love you!
we ALWAYS look forward to the pool too! I've pretty much been swimming alone with Megan for the past few years so it's nice to finally have alot of friends and kids to swim with!!!
Hahaha, the thing I loce most about Becks is his face. He makes some of the funniest expressions I have seen on a baby. Maybe your just taking pictures at all the right moments? I dunno. I also love that he is always smiling or looking so curious. He's awesome!
I'm lovin this weather! Thank goodness I moved here so that I can go swimming whenever I wanted - that has made it bearable!
I think if it was 38 here I might cry. We are having a very pleasant mid-20s summer and I hope it stays so!
Post a Comment