Friday, July 3, 2009

true north strong and free

so i can't say much more about july 1st in raymond than that i absolutely love every minute of it :) there's always the family softball tourney and the 10K race and the parade and rodeo and fireworks, and it's just an all around great day! this year was even more fun for me though cuz we had little becks to join us in the festivities!

 

dust thought to get some canada day tatooes, so we maple leafed beck's little cheeks to match his canada day shirt, and he just took the whole day in. he loved the parade until he fell asleep in dust's arms, and he was just so stinkin cute with his little get up and with that big smile of his! here's our little fam at the parade, and as you can see, beckam was totally into it!

 
Posted by Picasa 

dust and i watched the out of this world raymond fireworks on the front sidewalk cuz becks was in bed. ok......they weren't exactly out of this world, but they were fireworks in raymond on july 1st, so they were good enough for us!

 

here's our little canada day boy with smiles for everyone :) can't get enough of this kid and his cute little smile combined with my bday and july 1st and good july 1st food made for a pretty sweet day!

 

8 comments:

Nicole W. said...

woah! where's the post about how you bleached your hair???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it looks great. I'm definitely a fan of the BLONDE!:)

Lacey said...

I am also lovin' the hair, it's like I got my old Lyndz back, woot woot! Becks is so cute, I wish that I could have been there with my boy too. Next year I guess. Anyays I am glad that Becks what there to represent in all his Canada Day gear, he's such a little stud!

The Pratts said...

Such cute pictures, and I love that you decked out Becks in Canada Day gear! His first of MANY Raymond parades!

kris said...

Looks like you guys had such a great time.. I've been waiting to see some pics!!! love you guys!!

melissa said...

Congratulations! You win the Canada Day post!! I've been dying for someone to post pics this year bc I really really missed being up there. I'm so glad you guys had fun. I love the little maple leaf cheek tattoos! So cute. Thanks for making me miss Canada a little bit with those pics. Glad you had a fun birthday too!

Sabby said...

Love the tattoos and Becks looks like he is having so much fun!

Lee and Valerie Gunther said...

Watching fireworks in a small town-a long as its your own, is always the best! Glad you guys had a great Canada Day, Becks is looking too cute with his little cheek tatoo!

Mom said...

I love the blonde on you too, my cute daughter who left me to go to portland again!!!! Love ALL the July 1st pictures too and Beckam just has the cutest smile ever!!!! Just to make things straight though, i was at home the night of July 1st so there was NO excuse for not getting closer to see ALL the fireworks but i guess the cement sidewalk looked too inviting, eh!!!!! Memories!!!!