it's just silly to come home to canada and not visit the wonderfulness of waterton. so, when it came to the last day or two before dust left back to portland, we figured we better brave the not so great weather forecast and take in the beautiful mountains and sights of our nearest and dearest national park :)
lucky for us, the weather cooperated, and it was a gorgeous day! we had lots of fun just throwing rocks in the lake and eating our usual waterton hoagies, chips, licorice, and treats, and we got some cute pics of beckam's 1st of many trips to waterton :)
here is grandma hill up to her usual grandma tricks - beckam also tried his 1st pepsi and his 1st lick of ice cream on our waterton trip! anything to make her the favorite grandma i guess! i don't think he really got any pepsi, but he loved the ice cream!
oh and here's some pics of the new raymond pool! me and kait took beckam and cousin abby and had lots of fun in the warm water and with the new waterslides :) it doesn't really look like it belongs in raymond, but we'll take it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I love the pic of Becks going after the ice cream. Hilarious!!!!
Ahh, Canada Day!
The new waterpark looks amazing. I totally need to take my kids out to that this summer.
We did have a some great trips to Waterton and I definitely didn't let Beckam get a drink of pepsi!!!!! What kind of Granny does that????!!!!! He loved, loved the ice cream though and will always remember Waterton with a stop in Mountain View for ice cream!!!! Loved your visit and already miss you guys!!! Love the blog pictures though so keep that up and i guess we're back to skype to stay in touch and see all the great adventures Beckam discovers!
Those pics are awesome! I really like your swimsuit...where did you get it?! Or is it just a tank top and shorts?
I'm so jealous you guys went to Waterton! I was dying to go this year. Also, I was astounded to find out that Raymond got a new pool. Wha? Don't worry...found out on the Raymond WEBSITE - that's right - I had no idea Raymond had a website!! Looks like you guys had loads of fun!
Post a Comment