Monday, October 12, 2009

zoooooo!

i know i've done a few posts about the zoo, but these are by far our cutest zoo pics ever, so i had to do another one! not much to say other than we loved having our hubbies with us this time, and the chilly fall weather made for some cute bundled up boys :)

 

this is my new favorite picture of becks! just chillin with his squirrel statue buddy!

 

 

 

miles is soooo stinkin cute! love this smile :)

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 
Posted by Picasa

we love the zoo and can't wait for another nice day to come along so that we can make another trip :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad said.......

My gads, that handsome, handsome baby didn't fall far from the tree, did he. He looks just like his Grandpa Hill and everyday resembles him more. Great photos!!!!!!!!!

The Lowry's said...

Darling pictures. I haven't read blogs for a while so just catching up. I was just reading yours and Jeff said, Hey, I know that girl. He says hi. I love that you take tons of pictures.

Jeff and Amy said...

Those were some rockin pics! Seriously, you guys have a family of models, ha ha! And yes, that pic of Becks with the squirrel statue is definitely my favorite.