kait wanted to get in on the action and decided that she could push out a bigger prego tummy than me - looks like she was right! haha i guess us hill girls were made to grow babies in these tummies of ours :)
Monday, August 25, 2008
some baby bump pics :)
i'm not so big on taking pregnant pics, but i want them so that i can see my growth and such too. i had my sis take some pics for me the other day, and some of them turned out ok. so, here are some prego pics of me and my little guy at 24 weeks along (5 1/2 months)...........




kait wanted to get in on the action and decided that she could push out a bigger prego tummy than me - looks like she was right! haha i guess us hill girls were made to grow babies in these tummies of ours :)
kait wanted to get in on the action and decided that she could push out a bigger prego tummy than me - looks like she was right! haha i guess us hill girls were made to grow babies in these tummies of ours :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look good! All I have to say is that I looked like that at 3 months with both babies. Downfall to being short, no where to hide that bump when it comes. And you saw me at church the other day, my belly gets so big it looks like it will fall off! Keep those prego pics coming.
Looking good Lyndz! I love that shirt and you little belly and I just know I am going to fall in love with your little baby as well! I am so exited for you and Dust soon that baby will be kicking and playing so much that you;ll both be able to feel it! Loving the pictures, see ya soon!
Post a Comment