lace and i decided that it was picture time the other day, so here are some of the results :) 3 days old for miles, 6 months for beckam boo, and mature responsible 2 year old aj. we love our boys, and we love our little photo shoots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













7 comments:
sooo cute! he just looks like the happiest little guy ever.
Oh my goodness~ Beckam really needs to sign up for baby modelling...that smile is to die for! I keep saying that but that's b/c it's true. You should make another Beckam. Well not another one..but one just like him. Dustin said it himself the other night...he wants another one. C'mon Lyndz, beckam totally needs a cute little brother! haha
I love that first pic with his beautiful blue eyes! All those boys are just adorable!
Well all i have to say is, I GET TO HOLD that cute blue-eyed boy in 2 days!!!!!!! They are adorable pictures! Good job thinking to take these kind of pictures and especially with the cousins! PRICELESS!!!!
ok.. that's it.. I'm coming home for summer vacation.. I cannot be away from that lil stud for 9 more months... like how cute could he get!! awesome pics sista!!
Those are awesome pictures!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to post on here so much. We don't comment much but love to come and see the new pictures and see what is happening in Portland. C U next week!!!
Those are so cute! Beckham has the greatest smile!!
Post a Comment