Saturday, June 6, 2009

we heart arrowroots

beckam was having one of his fussy days the other day (which seem to be happening more and more now that his 1st tooth cut through and that more are on the way), so i decided it was time to break out the arrowroot cookies. he took hold of that first cookie, and it went straight to his mouth as everything else does, and he was in heaven! he definitely hearts arrowroots and so do i! he made a big mess and chewed through 3-4 cookies, and i got a chance to make dinner, and life was great! he was pretty cute with that cookie stuck to his shirt too!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

ps - i found myself snacking on a few arrowroots myself. they are so good, and i finally have a baby for an excuse to buy them!
pps - i don't know why i wrote that we heart arrowroots. we love them actually, but it seems like replacing love with heart is the thing to do these days, so i decided to try it. i don't think it will happen again.

5 comments:

Marie said...

I don't let myself buy them; The kids never get any because I eat them all!

Mom said...

I always loved to buy them and eat them too but the babies always loved them and it gave mom some free time which is GREAT!!!!! I'm glad he's now able to entertain himself a little and it's great to have messy babies sometimes too! He looks adorable in the cookie stuck to him. Good job on taking lots of pictures and videos to keep us happy!!!! He'll love it when he gets older!?!

LindsayB said...

when you said that you don't think the i heart thing will ever happen again, it kinda made me crack up.

kris said...

I love love love arrowroots!! We had them at boys and girls before I left and I used to snack on them all day... mmm mmmm good!!

Mom said...

I have already bought some for your visit! No worries!!!! I love them too!