Friday, August 7, 2009
how the....
please help! i have the cutest little video of becks giggling, and i want to put it on my blog, but i can't figure out how! i try to just upload it using the top video button thing, but it takes soooooo long! like i mean, it takes hours and hours and still won't upload! please tell me there is an easier way to do this.......please! oh and there is a new post below this plea for help, so feel free to check it out :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
If you have a PC, I won't be much help. . . but if you have a Mac, there is a free program you can download called "iSquint" that condenses down the video quality, making it much faster to upload. It pretty much changed my life. But I'm not sure what you would use for a PC. Just google "condensing video quality" or something. I"m sure there is a free download out there somewhere!
I can't get the blogger one to work either. The last two videos I posted on my blog I did using Facebook. I loaded them onto Facebook then just took the embed code that they gave me and pasted it into my blog and it worked. Oh but I had to make sure that the profile for the video on Facebook was set so that everyone can see (Friends of Friends...I think).
I've also used Flickr before too and did the same.
I have had the same problem putting videos on my blog. I just upload it to youtube and then post from there. You just create a youtube account and it is very easy.
I usually do the youtube thing too...it's easy!
Post a Comment