Tuesday, September 1, 2009

like mother like son???

my dad has picked up a new interest in scanning these past few days, and one of the old pictures that he found was of me when i was around beckam's age. it's so fun to look back at baby pictures, and it's even more fun now that we have our own baby to compare pictures with! anyway........when my dad sent this picture, dust said that me and beckam look exactly the same. i'm not so sure about it, but i'll let you decide for yourself :)


i was a chunky little monkey and check out that sweet little birthmark eh! here are 2 pictures that i found of becks to compare with. dust says he got everything from me, but i definitely see some like father like son stuff going on!



thanks for the stroll down memory lane dad!

8 comments:

Marie said...

I totally see it!

All of our kids have gotten their looks from Dirk's side. I am determined to find a bit of me in this baby!

whitney said...

Except for the head shape he looks exactly like you!

Lacey said...

Well he if deffinatly your's no need to worry that he got switched at the hospital!! You should get so baby pictures of dust oo, not that there seems to be any part of little becks that dosen't look like you, it would be fun to see though.

kelsey said...

Isn't it funny... I definitely see the resemblance (obviously), but up until seeing that picture, I thought he was purely dustin, because he looks so much like Lacey's babies. Weird. Everyone who knows jake swears that Norah looks just like him, but she is the spitting image of some of my baby pictures. I love how that happens. Where do these babies come from, honestly? lol.

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

I think he's a perfect mixture!
I loved your baby picture by the way...

Amelia and Edmund said...

Well, weren't we the picture of cuteness when we were a wee babe? I have 2 favourite things about these pictures: 1. You and Beckham manage to have the exact same expression! and 2. Your blue shorts. Hot.

Sabby said...

I would have to say I definitely see the similarities. But Dustin is in there too, either way he is too cute!

Oh and what fun to compare I think I need to pull out our pics too!

LindsayB said...

he is pretty much a clone of you in male form, and i love it. i should scan in some of my baby pics because apparently james looks exactly like me. and i have to mention those shorts you are sportin, saweet!