our friend steve wagner is an amazing photographer, and he agreed to take some family pictures for a us a couple of weeks ago. we love checking out his website and his work and are so excited to be part of it now! here are some of our favs from our little photo shoot and here is his blog full of his amazing work :)
p.s. sorry for the picture overload, but i had such a hard time choosing which ones to put up!
http://www.wagnerdidit.blogspot.com
beckam loved being outside and did really well keeping a smile or at least a cute scowl on his face for most of the shoot :)
we had so much fun taking these pictures and are so happy with the results :) thanks to nicole for making me look pretty and to steve again for sharing his amazing talent with us!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















10 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I love them!
Love the pics!! Steve is an awesome photographer.
They are PERFECT!! I love the one of Beckham holding onto the fence.
Is there a contest for "most adorable family"? 'Cause you would win in my books! Awesome pictures! I wish we had a "Steve Wagner" around these parts....although I hear he IS from up here!
How many times have I told you to not play on the railway tracks and there you go again....this time preparing a new generation for fun on the steel and toxic railway ties. Frightening stuff. It's all fun and games now but just you wait, someone's going to put an eye out!!!!
cute pictures!
Aw, those pics are so cute! I love the ones of Beckham holding on to the fence. What a cute little fam!
Very cute, I love all of them! Oh and Beckham looks so grown-up standing there!
Hahaha, that picture of dustin holding up Becks is so funny. Beckham does not look impressed. But the pictures look great! You guys are lucky to have a friend who is so good with photos.
I wish this guy lived in Canada! Those photos are so gorgeous!!!! What a cute family!
Post a Comment